Menu
stocktake
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

I have the exact same issue, tried different browsers, VPN, different machines still get the OOps somethings broken screen...

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, stocktake,

Sorry to hear that you have been getting this error. How long has this been occurring and are you able to try resetting your browser including clearing all stored data?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
stocktake
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have deleted all history, cookies and images, still get this screen. I have tried accessing this on a different laptop and get the same result

stocktake_0-1635253648977.png

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That message most likely indicates a configuration issue with your account in the VM backend systems.  A referral to the  IT team by the VM Forum Team is probably required.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
stocktake
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

"A referral to the  IT team by the VM Forum Team is probably required."

Can this be actioned please or do I need to do anything more?

Thanks in anticipation

Dave...

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure that @Corey_C  will be along shortly to follow this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response @stocktake

We will be happy to help regarding this. I have sent a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stocktake
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Message replied to thanks to all for the help everyone. 

What a great place this is 🙂

0 Kudos
Oliver_
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I have a similar issue, as attached.

I haven't found a way to contact Virgin Media, other than on here, I hope you can help please.

This what happens when I log into my account

Oliver__0-1652443996528.png

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

HI Oliver_, 

I am sorry to hear you are having similar issues, have you tried different browsers/devices and cleared your cache?

Zoie

0 Kudos