Menu
MAli109
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email account - Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi

I have been locked out of my NTLWORLD email account for 8 days now. This is having a serious effect on my business. the email address is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]. Plrease could somebody look into this asap

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email account - Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Forum rules - got an issue, start your own thread. Do not jump in other people's threads. I've started one for you.

Forum rules - do not post personal details. Thanks for the e-mail address I've just sold it to my spammer friends.  You have a few minutes to edit it out or I'll have to get the mods to do it. 

VM terms and conditions forbid the use of their residential e-mail accounts for business purposes, except for incidental use.

Doing well aren't you?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MAli109,

Thanks for joining the conversation, I can help don't worry 🙂 

Can you just tell me what is occurring when you do try to log in so I know the whole story please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MAli109,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos