Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble accessing email

Good evening Lisa,

I have been unable to access my Virgin Media (VM) emails since approximately 21/3/20. I have posted several requests on this Community to get the problem fixed but this has still not been done. I did get an initial response from Kev B on 2/4/2 but have heard nothing since. As I say, I have posted several requests since that time but the problem has still not been resolved.

I can access my VM account without any problems using my VM logon and password. However, when I try to access my  VM emails all I get is scrolling dots in the middle of the screen. Recently, small logon and password boxes have appeared in the top left hand corner of the screen when I try to access my VM emails. I have tried putting my logon and password in these boxes but this seems to have no effect i.e. I still get scrolling dots in the middle of the screen.

Please can this issue be sorted a.s.a.p.

The VM email account is part of a current VM account.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

andyd9

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@andyd9 wrote:

I can access my VM account without any problems using my VM logon and password. However, when I try to access my  VM emails all I get is scrolling dots in the middle of the screen. Recently, small logon and password boxes have appeared in the top left hand corner of the screen when I try to access my VM emails. I have tried putting my logon and password in these boxes but this seems to have no effect i.e. I still get scrolling dots in the middle of the screen.

Usual a symptom of corrupt web browser data (cookies, etc) specific to webmail. Either clear the corrupt data or use your web browser's private / incognito mode; press Ctrl + Shift + P in Firefox or Ctrl + Shift + N in other web browsers.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much! I have used the incognito mode in order to access my VM emails. 

andyd9

0 Kudos