Menu
NinaThornhill
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of email addresses across virgin accounts

I have this same question: "If I close (old) account, can I transfer (all) email addresses on old account to my current Virgin account?"

Thanks for the clear answer saying "Yes".  This raises a further question of "How do I do it?". Some insight into the process and workflow would be much appreciated, thank you. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The circumstances in which this can be done are very limited. As I understand it both accounts have to be in the same account holders name.  Provided that the old account hasn't been deleted a 'Move and Transfer' can be arranged by VM to effectively move the old account to the new account.  If the new account is already open this process will replace the primary username on the new account and any secondary accounts with those from the old account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, NinaThornhill,

Graham_A is 100% correct.  If all these criteria are met then we can do this for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
NinaThornhill
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Corey_C and Graham_A for helpful answers, much appreciated.