cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TIVO box keeps stuttering.

jonmc58
On our wavelength

Hi Akua_A,

Thank you for responding. I will check the details of our contract as you have indicate.

The issues that I have are that I cannot gt my emails on my desktop which uses Outlook2019 on windows 11.

The error message that I get is as follows Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ***-*******@ntlworld.com,  

Reported error Ox8oooCCC0E

Error cannot connect to server.

I have not yet checked our primary email account as we rarely use that email.

I can open via my desktop  two secondary email accounts (ntlworld.com) on webmail but they show empty inbox files when I do so. My android phone shows otherwise as it gets emails.  Then there is another secondary account which I open via my desktop on webmail and it is on virginmedia.com and that is working correctly. My wife also has another secondary account (ntlworld.com) and that works correctly on her phone and on the desktop.

Needless to say the set up to reach the server in all cases is the same so why does outlook accept it in my wife's case but not in mine.

I hope that this all makes sense to you

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Jon

There must be a message coming out of all this but don't ask me what it is.. 

I am however able to read my email on either my 

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for your response. To best investigate this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs