Menu
Deebee07
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old blueyonder email hacked

We are experiencing a similar problem. We left Virgin Media last year and lost access to our blueyonder email account, which we expected to be deleted after 90 days. We're still receiving emails forwarded from this old email address and seeing evidence of hacking. How can we ensure the account is deleted? Why was it not deleted after 90 days?? 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Deebee07 

A very warm welcome to the forum and thank you for the post. 

Whilst the majority of the email accounts do get culled after 90 days some of them do slip the net and take a little longer to close. 

I am more than happy to escalate this with the IT team so we can get this closed down. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Deebee07
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Zak. Yes - please can you close it down? Please tell me what I need to do.

0 Kudos
Deebee07
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Message for Zak.

Please can you tell me what I need to do to get this old blueyonder email closed down please.

Thanks.

David 

0 Kudos
Deebee07
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please can Zak (or anyone at Virgin) tell me what I need to do to get this old blueyonder email closed down? Still awaiting a reply.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deebee07,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your old email address being hacked,

So I can help further and get this email account permanently deleted will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos