Menu
anthony0601
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld

Hi there,

I am no longer a Virgin Media customer and I believe my ntlworld email has been hacked and would like it deleted please. How can i go about this?

Many thanks,

Anthony

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You wait here for a reply from the VM team on this Forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
anthony0601
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

perfect, thank you!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @anthony0601

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry about the delay in popping a reply; thanks to your tweet we have found it now 🙂 

When you leave us, your email address should be deleted and purged within around 90 days of your account closing; if they email is still in use and active, sometimes it can miss the purge; I am sorry about that. 

If you're no longer with us, we can get this deleted with no issue. 

I'll pop you a Private Message now so we can take some details from you - please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Message @anthony0601

We can see from the information provided that the account has been closed a while now and as such we have requested that the email address is purged and deleted for you ASAP. This has been raised under reference number P010425678. The usual timescale is around 5 working days - however it can be quicker

Once we have an update, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos