Menu
SJ2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hello, 

Sadly I have experienced exactly the same issue, I’ve rang a few times and I still cannot gain access to my mailbox, is anybody able to help please? 

thank you 

Steph 

0 Kudos
SJ2021
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable....

Hello virgin media, 

I have not been able to access my mailbox for the past week stating it was unavailable, I have checked all passwords and log in details etc and I have spoken to the tech team on a few occasions but still cannot get into my emails, 

I urgently need access to my emails as you can imagine, please could you look into this for me? 

thank you 

Steph

0 Kudos
SJ2021
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable....

This is the response when I try to log on....

Sorry

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@SJ2021

This is a community forum and many of the issues raised can be answered by fellow VM customers like myself,

Unfortunately in your case you will need one of the Forum Team (VM employees) to get your account unlocked . They deal with the oldest posts first so re-posting the same thing does not does not mean you will get help any quicker. 😉

However, the first thing the Forum Team are likely to ask is for you to reset your password to see if that resolves the problem. Therefore you can save a bit of time by doing that now from here  https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password  Enter your full email address as your username and follow the prompts.

Resetting the password does sometimes work but not often 😔 - it's still worth a try though.

One of the forum team will contact you via this thread on the forum so keep an eye out for that.

By the way, I have taken it for granted that you are still a VM Broadband customer. Hopefully you are but if your are not, then unfortunately the Forum Team will be unable to help you.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi SJ2021, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this issue with your email address. If the helpful advice above doesn't work - I'm sure we can help get this sorted. Just get back to me via PM so we can confirm your account details & we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
SJ2021
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the advice, was not sure how or who could help, 

I have tried resetting my password and this has not resolved it, I will wait for their support,

Thanks again 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@SJ2021 wrote:, I will wait for their support,

Hopefully @Tom_F  has sent you a private message (PM). Just click on the purple envelop at the very top of the forum page.  Just click on that to get back to him.

private message.png

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos