Menu
vickyfitz1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

I am having the same issue, I have called twice today, VM reset my account and it is still not working. I really need to access my emails.

densmum
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I hope someone from the Forum Team will contact you soon. 

0 Kudos
vickyfitz1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

for the last 3 days i have been unable to access my email account. I can access the main account but when i click email i get a message

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have rang vm twice which they resetted my account and said wait two hours and it will work but still nothing. I need to access it as connect with the school with it .

densmum
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I do hope you get it resolved quicker than mine has been resolved. I have the same issue as you but didn't get as far as speaking to anyone on the phone. I have been told that it has been passed to IT and they will get back to me when it's resolved. So I hope if it works for me you will be able to access yours too. I also a Forum Team member will contact you.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello vickyfitz1,

Were you always able to log into that email account but it suddenly stopped? When you contacted us, did they reset the password to your email account for you? Are you able to try logging in again to see if it works? Please try logging in directly from your browser here and not from any third party email clients such as Outlook or Thunderbird.

Please let us know as it should work now, if not it may be an IT ticket.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos