cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mailbox is unavailable

Tradoch
Tuning in

I lost my email yesterday. I just get the mailbox unavailable message page and can't reset my password.

Not sure if the issue here is the problem as on holiday in Madeira, made several attempts attempts at different times passwords when my mail stopped working.

Unfortunately my travel docs and return is to UK test are dependent on access to the account. So really need to regain access. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It was easier than I was originally finding. I couldn't reset my password because I couldn't link to the password reset page from the you email account isn't working page. I looked for it in Google, a I should have in the first place. However, once I had reset it it didn't change the email isn't working page.

I decided to try the new password in my outlook settings anyway and it worked.

Really it just needs Virgin to add a link and some instructions to the email not working page. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tradoch
Tuning in

Managed to fix myself. Thanks 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tradoch wrote:

Managed to fix myself. Thanks 

@Tradoch It may help other community members with similar issues if you could post what you did to fix the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It was easier than I was originally finding. I couldn't reset my password because I couldn't link to the password reset page from the you email account isn't working page. I looked for it in Google, a I should have in the first place. However, once I had reset it it didn't change the email isn't working page.

I decided to try the new password in my outlook settings anyway and it worked.

Really it just needs Virgin to add a link and some instructions to the email not working page. 

Hi @Tradoch,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you had issues with your email account. We are however glad to hear the issue was resolved. We will take your feedback on board regarding the website and will pass it on to the relevant teams.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs