Menu
Jaxdon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable Errors

Had this message when trying to access ntlworld email since Thursday morning.  Phone line tell me it’s a server issue but did nothing to help! Can you assist

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaxdon,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Jaxdon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul for being the most helpful person in a frustrating process. The phoneline told me yesterday morning it was a "server issue". An email sent to my locked account just AFTER it was locked on Thursday told me that there was a security issue since December, a forward was applied to the account, and that I should review all my data to see if there was action I needed to take. No-one has told me this despite my texting the support number, ringing the helpline and raising on Twitter. Basically if I didn't have dual authentication enabled on everything relating to finance I'd have been cleaned out by now. This must apply to hundreds of other customers (at least) given how many are experiencing issues. Has Virgin Media reported to the Information Commissioner re breach?
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaxdon,

I am not sure about the breach side of things, in regards to the issue of not being able to access this has effected 1000@s of emails and we are fixing them on a 1 to 1 basis.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos