Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want spam

I have been getting around 50 Norton antivirus and mcafee spam emails every single day, each one telling me to renew my subscription.  Is there any way someone from the VM team can solve this for me please?  Sometimes some are going into the spam folder but the majority are being let through, argghhhh (Please excuse me hijacking this thread!)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If Virgin Media Mail is failing to identify spam correctly maybe it is time to consider using another email service provider with not just better spam filtering but likely security that is equal to or greater than the services it is used with and/or help secure.

The few instance of similar spam I have received reference kuslarinselami.com in their FromList-Id, and/or X-Report-Abuse headers suggesting the following filter rule might help by moving such message from Inbox folder to Spam folder:

2020-11-13.jpeg
NB: do not forget to change Apply rule if all conditions are met to Apply if any condition is met; set flag colour action is optional but maybe of help in identifying how a message came to be in the Spam folder.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Latest spam may indicate miscreants are no longer referencing kuslarinselami.com but Livejasmin.com; probably better off find that new email service provider.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same thing. Constant spam from Norton. 
Marking it as spam has made no difference. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also have the same problem.  It started a few weeks ago.  I have spam saying it is from Bitcoin, Norton, McAfee.  All are spam and all are from different addresses. 

0 Kudos