Menu
suzpau3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I no longer have a Virgin account and cannot remember my old password

I no longer have a Virgin account and cannot remember my old password, I still use my old email address [MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]  and I wish to continue using it. 

I have a new phone and Ipad, but I cannot install and receive any emails until I insert my old virgin password, which I cannot remember, can you assist? 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forget it. You can't continue to use your virgin.net address.  The use if the VM mail system is exclusively reserved to VM broadband customers.  We cannot help you regain access. And I wonder why you saw fit to publish your address on a public forum in complete disregard of the Forum rules on protecting your privacy.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

If you cannot use the forgotten password route then you have reached the end of the line with that email address.

Continued use requires the address to be linked to a current VM broadband account.

All the VM Forum Team will be able to do for you is to ensure the account is fully deleted from their systems.

Not the result you want I'm afraid.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos