forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
stonehouse
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to access my old virgin.net email account

Hi there I have a virgin account which the youth club i attend uses -  [REMOVED]

It was hacked on friday and I cannot now get in, the address is active as I have tried mailtester - I would like to change but i will need to send to all my contacts that im changing - any help appreciated 

Thanks Rob

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@stonehouse wrote:

Hi there I have a virgin account which the youth club i attend uses - xxxxxxxxx@virgin.net

Before you do anything else you need to remove your email address from your post.

Click on "Post options" and then "Edit" and redact your address.

Scammers and spammers actively search the internet for email addresses on open forums like this one to use for their illegal activities.

I have informed the forum moderators in case you do not amend your post.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@stonehouse wrote:

Hi there I have a virgin account which the youth club i attend uses

any help appreciated 

Is that email account part of a current live Virgin Media Broadband account, or was the Broadband account closed a while ago but the email account just continued to be used?

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi stonehouse,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be able to assist with this via PM. I'm not sure at this stage can we re-activate it or not as it maybe gone with it being a virgin.net address, so we can discuss all this via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Tags (1)
LesleyF
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Don’t know what I’m doing but I’m here I’m the Stonehouse account holder apparently!

lesley

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the community. I'm sure that @John_GS from the Forum Team will pick this up when he can.  If John isn't on shift then the moderators will assign the case to another Forum Team member.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi LesleyF, thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be delighted to assist further via PM with this one.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos