Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error message 403 forbidden

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ianfwhitehead70,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

5 REPLIES 5

ianfwhitehead70
Tuning in

I haven't been able to access my email address, a blueyonder email address, for over 2 weeks now.  I try to log in and it says "403 Forbidden".  I am very scared that my entire email address and thousands of emails have now been permanently lost.  There is so much information in there, personal photos, acting profession videos, and I don't know what I will do if Virgin Media have permanently lost my email address that I have had since about 2009?!  I am now waiting until Thursday.  I have spent about 3 or 4 hours on the phone already and changed my password twice.  If they have lost my email address, it will be a huge disaster, a big part of my life lost forever.  Words don"t do justice.  

ianfwhitehead70
Tuning in

Hello Virgin Media.  I haven't been able to access my emails in my blueyonder email address since 19/6/23.  

The 150 Customer Service agents have changed my password 3 times, I am now on my 4th new password in the space of 2 to 3 weeks.  The sign '403 Forbidden' keeps appearing in big and small letters.

I have used Chrome, Edge and Firefox to log in, the same '403 Forbidden' sign keeps appearing in big and small letters.

They referred me to the Technical Team once on 10/7/23 and I believe that they were supposed to sort it by tomorrow, 14/07/23.  Today, I phoned again and the Customer Service Agent referred it again to the Technical Team and I must wait now until next Wednesday, 19/06/23.

Can somebody help me please because I am getting very worried that I have lost my email address, a blueyonder email address, permanently?  I have loads of important on there, I have had this email address for over 10 years.  I don't want my enquiry and my email address to be lost forever, I want my email back please.

Please, please can somebody help me?

I wanted to start a new post about this but I didn't how to do it, please can somebody advise how to start a new post on this forum in order to find a resolution to my problem and to get my email address back?

I am a kind, patient man and I just want my email address back please.

Thank you, please please help me.

ianfwhitehead70
Tuning in

I haven't been able to access my email since 19/6/23 and keep getting 403 Forbidden when I try to log in.  Virgin Media 150 Customer Services have changed my password 3 times, I have cleared browsing data.  I have been referred to the Technical Team on 7/7 who haven't sorted out my issue yet.  I was referred to the Technical Team again yesterday and now must until Wednesday 19th July to see if they can resolve it.  I want my email now because I have very important information in there.  Please, please can somebody help me, I feel in a desperate situation.  Thank you.

ianfwhitehead70
Tuning in

Dear Natalie,

I am a Virgin Media customer who hasn't been able to access my blueyonder email address since 19/6/23.  The code 403 Forbidden sign keeps blocking me from logging into my email address.  VM Customer Services 150 has changed my password 3 times, I have cleared my browsing data.  I have used Chrome, Edge and Firefox to try and log in as advised.  I keep getting 403 Forbidden when I try to log into my emails whichever browser I use.  I have had my blueyonder email service for over 10 years.

I was referred to the Technical Team at Virgin Media that has been dealing with the email issues nationwide on 7/7 when I phoned 150, and then for the last 2 days I phoned 150 each day, and as of yesterday Thursday 13/7  my issue was referred to the Technical Team again when I phoned 150.  I have told that it will take 5 days to sort out and to phone back next Wednesday 19/7, which will one month without my emails.  I have lots of very important information in my emails, I must get my email service returned to me.

I feel very isolated with this issue and fear greatly that I will lose my email service permanently, I can't allow this to happen.

Please can you help me.

Many thanks Natalie,

Ian Whitehead, Sheffield, UK 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ianfwhitehead70 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns that you've raised here.

We appreciate that you have messaged many different threads due to your frustrations with this problem, but please stick to the one thread as this will enable us to help more efficiently.

We can see we have invited you to a Private Message on one of these threads, so please respond to my colleague directly who has invited you.

Many thanks

Tom_W