Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails are being blocked with MXIN611 From header check failed

Hi, one of our clients domains are getting the same issue sending emails to any Virgin Media domains.

451-4.4.0 primarry target IP address responded with "421-4.20 MXIN611451-4.4.0 421-4.2.0 from header check failed 451 4.4.0 421 4.2.0

The email domain is @crowther.accountants. They have a valid SPF and reverse lookup is correct also on no blacklist verified by MXtoolbox.

Please can you advise on either how to remove from block list or get there domain whitelisted.

Thanks Direct Data Systems

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can a Virigin email engineer pick this call up & get it actioned as its been open for 5 hours & no response from Virgin.

Thanks,

Direct Data Systems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It doesn't happen like this on this Forum. This is mainly a community Forum where users help other users. But as you will have seen from similar posts you will have to wait for VM staff on this Forum to pick it up and deal. That can take up to a few days depending on what is in the work queues for them. 

They may refer the issue to the VM e-mail team in the UK to deal but the servers for this system are run by a VM affiliate company as part of the Liberty media Group in the Netherlands and it may to go to them for resolution. 

All we can tell you that this looks like a process where the VM mail system is checking mail headers and finding something wrong.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B @ModTeam 

Can I suggest that someone picks this up ASAP.  I know that one of the Forum Team was escalating some similar cases to the relevant team.

I think however that the problems that these people are experiencing show that the current approach by Virgin Media's email team to try and protect users mailboxes is both ineffective in stopping spam (I know I'm getting some of the triblive.com spam through) and also having the detrimental effect of stopping legitimate mail.

This cannot be allowed to continue.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Direct_Data_Sys our email team are currently investigating this, apologies for the inconvenience.

I'll let you know once we hear more.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all the input @Kev_B hopefully it will be resolved soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Kev_B Any update on this from the VM Email Team.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Direct_Data_Sys 

We're still looking at this with our email team. We're just asking that .accountant TLD's be let through. I'll let you know once I hear back.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos