cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Close old Ntlworld email

Guyfawkes57
Joining in

Don't get me wrong, I'm no techno slouch, but trying to get assistance closing an old  "ntlworld" email account is a struggle. Can someone from VM forum offer any assistance please?

6 REPLIES 6

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Guyfawkes57 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😔

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hello,

Just joined as I also need to get my old NTLWorld e-mail account closed, please!

If you could also DM me to help sort it out, that would be great.

Cheers x

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @MzMcD.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

Thanks for coming back to me via our private messaging function @MzMcD, and I'm pleased we were able to have this resolved for you.

Do feel free to return to our Community Forums if there's anything further than needs to be raised with our team, and I'll happily pass on the feedback you've issued.

All the best,

David_Bn

Daniel_Et, I have now asked for over a week now to have my old ntlworld.com email account closed as I'm receiving a serious amount of stupid spam emails and I don't use the account anymore. I haven't received any PM messages from the VM team advising me of what or how this is or going to be achieved.

Hi @Guyfawkes57, thank you for your post.

I'll send you a private message to update you on the situation.

Regards,
Daniel