cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't get virginmedia email account onto Outlook 365

shasel
Joining in

I can't either.  It did work then VM blocked my account saying unusual activity.  Since then I've had to constantly verify my password. I still can't get emails I have to use via the website but I can't comprehend, ii have a brian condition, my friend is doing my emails, it can't continue like this, I will have to lave VM 

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shasel,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, as you are able to receive emails by signing into our website has your friend tried removing your email account and setting it back up, you can find all our email settings here?

Regards

Paul.

thank you for responding

Yes, we've done everything, it's the email address it hates. I've set up new emails and they are fine.  when I spoke with VM the first time, they knew od this problem, said it would be solved within hours, it wasn't 

Im leaving VM now, I am disabled and on their register as disabled, email is my communication aid and they don't give a TOSS 

We're sorry to hear you're choosing to leave Virgin Media @shasel,

If there's anything further you need from our team, feel free to come back to us.

We would advise utilising our web mail function for the E-Mail address that Outlook 365 appears to be struggling with, to ensure all important E-Mails and documents are saved and/or forwarded onto a new E-Mail address

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I'm not sorry, I've had more than enough with their attitude.  Broadband kept going down and still does 

I am disabled email is my communication aid and VM offers zero support nothing.  Not good enough as this only happened after my account was blocked because of suspicious activity.  I've even signed up to their disability register, answer some darn right person questions, didn't want to know that I get PIP which is a darn sure way of confirmation.  For what!  Nothing £65 per month for this abysmal service 

You get transferred to an overseas bunch of idiots that are not aware of the Equality act nor do they care.  The Equality act says you can make positive discrimination for disabled people, make reasonable adjustments, they do nothing. 

Anyway, I am a member of a parliamentary group specially set up for roundtable meetings on services for disabled people.  Yesterday I took to them the issues with VM how bad they act to disabled people no support yet it's our communication aid.  Ofcom doesn't deal with email and they are adding to document going to parliament ministers.     

Then they want to charge me for someone to fix it. Well they did this not me 

02 is looking good and so much cheaper and fast speeds 

3 other friends are going also, we have been checking costs, VM will leave for 3 months I have a list of those I need to notify.  DONE DONE DONE

When I reach this stage its serious 

just to let everyone know the cabinet officer for disabled people have added to concerns list 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shasel,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us and that you're considering leaving our services.

I understand that this must be very frustrating for you, to have your email inaccessible. Are you still having issues accessing your email service? Can you tell us more about our broadband issues, so we can help there?

If you are considering leaving us for another provider, please get in touch with our team on 150/ 03454541111 option 1, option 4, and then option 4 again. Our team will be able to help you from there.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am definitely going as I am looking at suppliers and those that help disabled people, VM doesn't and I've reported to the cabinet officer how service providers must do more and not treat disabled people like they have 

have you stopped supporting Outlook 2016?  it only VM server and they do NOTHING 

Hi shasel

Outlook 2016 should work perfectly with out Webmail 

Just make sure you are using the correct details when adding your details 

If you need help its listed here 

Gareth_L