Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access my email

How do I do an online chat? I can’t find this facility anywhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Instead of worrying about online chat which at the best of times is flaky describe your issue here and we'll help you get it sorted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Might be the OP is concerned about broadband connection:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Broadband-often-is-not-available/m-p/429040...

although that post also says that the virgin email is out of action?  So it could be both.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dianek99,

In case you were not aware, VM changed the logging in procedure for emails last Monday.  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Logging-into-your-email-account-with-a-bookmark/td-p/4283...

I hope that is the only thing preventing you from accessing your emails.  If it is some other fault can you please let us know what stage you get stuck, what error message, what client you are using, or is it webmail?  We'll help you diagnose and get the Forum Team involved if it is not a self-help problem.

Best wishes to you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The OP can find on-line chat through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every VM web page.

0 Kudos