Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Sign In To Email Account

Hi,sorry to jump on your thread,but I'm also on a blueyonder.co.uk email address and haven't been able to sign in or change my password,it was working fine at 1 am this morning,now unable to sign in to email or media accounts.I'm not even sure what my password is because every time i've tried to change it,it just goes back to user name and security questions.can someone sort it or reset passwords please.

Thanks Darren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Is the email concerned the primary username for your VM broadband account or is it a secondary one?

The password change process differs slightly but is as follows.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Graham ,but i'm unable to sign in to my virgin media account,as far as I can remember this is the only and thus primary account that I've had in the sixteen years I've been with TeleWest/Virgin Media their are 2 alias email accounts to this email address,but it's the account I've always used and had to sign up with gmail to register with this site because that didn't work also,any other ideas.

Cheers Darren
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can check the primary username, as well as trying the forgotten password route, by following the links in this help page:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion but due to online billing I've no idea of my account number or area,I cant remember when I last saw a paper bill and once I've seen the payments gone through I delete my email statement reminder,thanks for trying anyway,will wait until tomorrow to phone in or if anyone contacts me online.

Cheers Darren
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is there any chance of some help from the forum team,I still can't access either my Blueyonder mailbox or my Virgin Media accounts,which have been unavailable since Friday evening,I have an active broadband account,but don't know my account number or area,I tried to reset my password but it just keeps going back to the start of the process,so i'm not even sure if it's changed it or not.

Thanks for looking Darren.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazzar65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin