Menu
brack
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email not working

Hi,

my email has now stopped working. I even erased email account and tried to start again. I get the message ‘Unable to verify account name or password’.

I have tied to view emails on the virgin site but get the message ‘ your mailbox is not available at the moment.

HELP

Ian

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email not working

@brack wrote:

I have tied to view emails on the virgin site but get the message ‘ your mailbox is not available at the moment.

HELP

Certainly will.

If you are seeing that message it would seem that you have a different issue to the one that caused this thread to be raised 5 months ago. It means that your account has been locked by VM for security reasons.

You could try resetting the password from here https://mail.virginmedia.com . That sometimes unlocks the account but the Forum Team (VM employees) will be able to get it unlocked it for you.

The original poster has flagged this thread as being closed ( the green tick beside the title) means you would have done better to have started your own thread rather than resurrecting an old  thread from 5 months ago.  😉 The Forum Team may not pick up on this closed thread now so you might do better to start your own thread and restate the problem as you have done here.

The team will contact you via the forum and get the necessary details from you.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos