cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Accessing Secondary email accounts

dillyew
On our wavelength

Thank you Coenoby, this is the first time I have seen (I have read so many) that it looks like we have to actually sign in using each of our so called secondary accounts in order to be able to change the passwords of those accounts individually, is that correct?  When I tried that with one of my secondary emails it seemed to try and force me to use my primary account to sign in and I end up changing the primary password, it is such a pain.  And it is Virgin that has asked me to change the passwords as they think someone is trying to access them!   I followed the previous helpful advice on how to do the changes and all I keep getting on my account settings page is  'Oops looks like something's gone wrong on our side. Please try again' which of course doesn't work!  
If I could get a techie to help me change them that would be even better. Using the 150 phone help never gives the options for this problem!

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks for coming back to us dillyew, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

dillyew
On our wavelength

Thank you Steven, will keep an eye out. I seem to be able to send messages from the Mac on each, but only the non VM ones receive on the Mac, so wonder if the settings for that part are not correct. 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dillyew wrote:

Thank you Steven, will keep an eye out

Steven_L posted the reply to you yesterday so I would have expected the Private Message to already be waiting for you.

If you are viewing the Forum on a device with a full size screen, so laptop or desktop size, you should see a "1" against the envelop  icon on the extreme top right of this forum page.

private message icon.png

You do have to be signed in to your forum account to see it.

Click on that envelop icon and it takes you to the Private message area so you can view the Private Message and then send Steven your reply.

Please use the Private Message option to reply directly to Steven so any private information (such as your email address, your full name etc) that he has asked for will not be viewable on the main forum.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dillyew
On our wavelength

Thankyou, wasn't able to check back earlier.
Dilly