Menu
md69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 552 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603)

I use Thunderbird (78.11.0 (64-bit)) as my mail client and I'm posting from my own domain, as I have done for the last 15 years. I've recently started getting this message too. I've had one supplier email me on several occasions but I cannot reply back because I keep getting this message. Today I received a reply to an email I'd sent and when I tried to reply I got the same error message. I can't run a business where I can't communicate with my customers.

I haven't changed any of my settings and some mails are going through so why is this happening? Virgin Media, I need you to sort this out asap please.

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi @md69

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with a spam error message, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Could you please expand on what spam filters you currently have active? 

I'm going to send you a PM for some more details so we can escalate accordingly. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
md69
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sofia

I've replied to your PM. I currently use Avast Anti-Virus but I don't have any spam filters in place. Everything is set to default and has never been changed.

Martin

0 Kudos