Menu
hellswy29
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Promotional Amazon Prime

Cancelled my package in December and arranged for Sky package. Received a call from your retentions department later in the month offering me package at a lower price plus a free year of Amazon Prime. Mail received on 7th January with code for Prime. When my membership was due I used code and immediately advised that code had already been used. Since then I have contacted Customer Service and to date I have not received a new code, every time I complain I am told that I will be contacted with a new code. I have received a mail with the exact same information from Resolution Team on 14th Jan/1st Feb/24th Feb/11th March/24th March/29th March and 26th April - 

Customer account number: [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]
Complaint reference: C-2903211858  

Hi,

We wrote to you on 29/03/2021 about your complaint to:

• tell you about our findings 
  • offer a resolution
  • ask you to get in touch by 26/04/2021 if you weren't totally happy with the result

We haven’t heard back from you. We also tried to ring you but couldn't get through. 

Since it's been over 28 days since we wrote to you, we've assumed you agree with our resolution and closed your complaint.

We're really grateful you've chosen to be with us and always try to give you the best service we can. But if you're still not quite happy with our service, please check out our Complaint Resolution Code  of Practice.

Again, to date I have not received any calls, messages, letters or emails as stated in this letter. I have been mis-sold a package as your promise of 1 years Amazon Prime has not come to fruition.

Regards

Helen

The Code tells you how we handle complaints and gives you full details on how complaints can be independently reviewed by Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). It's completely free of charge. You can get in touch with our ADR (CISAS) at cisas@cedr.com or on 02075 203814, or hop on their website here.

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promotional Amazon Prime

Hi hellswy29,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with the code you've received for your promotional Amazon Prime offer.

We have a FAQ page here with all the details on what to do if you have an issue with your Free Gift/voucher or haven't received it.

If your code hasn't worked, 

send an email to complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com with the following information:

• Your Virgin Media customer number
  • Your full name
  • Your home postcode
  • The 16 digit Compliments Select code that you have been given.

Edenred will come back to you within 2 working days (Monday – Friday).

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos