Menu
LloydE
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Primary Account Email Not Accessible

Hi Guys, My primary email account is not accessible and has been off line for over a week.  Can someone please reset this for me.  I'm having to use my secondary account as I could not register to uses virgin Media Community as, guess what, I cannot access my email account!

It would make it soooo much simpler if I could just email the tech team with this rather than hoping someone that can help sees this message.

Fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
LloydE
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Email not accessible

I have not been able to access my email for over a week. keep getting the message email unavailable, try again in an hour.  Can someone please help.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email not accessible

One of the best ways to annoy people who come to this forum to help and advise is for posters to make duplicate posts, so we end up either answering the same question twice or spending time merging posts to keep things tidy rather than answering substantively. And its against Forum rules to post twice and separately on the same issue.

VM do not offer technical support by e-mail. But if you had cared to look at the vast bulk of messages on this part of the Forum they are largely like yours.

Your thread will be picked up by VM staff here in the next 24 hours to help you get your mailbox unlocked (read similar threads). But first you need to change your password.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LloydE
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Not very helpful at all and quite rude!

Being new to this forum I thought I posted in the wrong place so posted again. However, I can read so did see initial advice from replies to others and changed my password but to no avail.

I think its a shame that the only way to get my problem resolved is to ask the community and hope someone helpful comes along, still hoping!

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Changing your password is a prerequisite of solving this issue. It isn't the solution. The solution lies with VM and their team here who can now unlock your mailbox when they reach this thread.

If you ever need to find out where apost has gone just click on your name and profile and you will see list of your posts. In fact when I combined your two threads the posts were one above the other..

Patience required now for the Forum Team to get here and help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI LloydE, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the emails, can you try another browser to see if you are getting the same issue? If so, please let us know and we will get this resolved over private message. Chris 

0 Kudos
LloydE
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.  I have tried Edge, IE 11, Chrome and Firefox all with the same results.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey LloydE,

I have been able to locate your account and re-enable your mailbox, please can you try to log into your account and let me know if it now works.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
LloydE
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much, I can now access my email account

Thanks again Steven_L and to all who assisted.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that you've been able to get into your email account again LloydE.

Please let us know if you have any further issues with your email account.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos