Menu
kingscrusher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Postmaster contact info please

Hi there

I am the webmaster of chessworld.net and recently a number of Virgin Media members are not receiving Email notifications from :

chessworld@chessworld.net

I would like to discuss this issue with the post master. We have not made any Email changes here and other providers continue to receive Emails.

Please could I have the contact information for the postmaster to discuss in detail the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postmaster contact info please

No you can't have the e-mail address of VM's postmaster via this Forum. It is against Forum rules to post any e-mail address belong to VM or any other party on this Forum.

However if you are a webmaster then you presumably know the agreed international format for postmaster addresses. So you shouldn't need to ask.

Additionally you posted about this issue last week here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/For-attention-of-Postmaster-Chessworld-net-Emails-being-b...

and you got a reply from one of our e-mail experts here (a VM user) which indicated that the problem lay at your door. You have not responded to that.

It is against Forum rules to post twice on the same issue.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Now we have two threads running on this issue, as you have replied in your earlier thread. I suggest that no further replies are to be made in this thread and I will ask the Mods to lock it.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
kingscrusher
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Yes, okay - replied there too now.  But please may I ask how to go about whitelisting Email addresses in general? 

I noticed that in the past recommendations have been made about adding to the contact list or address book - is that still valid ?!

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM do not whitelist. If there is an issue with mails from your address then VM will deal with that specifically. Stick to the previous thread please. I am arranging to have this one locked to avoid confusion.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

Closing as there is another ongoing thread. Please keep the conversation in one place to avoid confusion.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules