cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop

m00g
Superfast

Can you please ask  OFFSHORE support to stop calling DAILY to ask me if A) I have fixed the email issue or B) if they have fixed it.

It isnt, it hasnt worked for three weeks and seeing as they escalate each and every time they call. why am i NOT getting calls from your CEO, surely the escalation has hit that desk by now 😕

69 REPLIES 69

Hi m00g

Can you please try the logging in now with the email address 

Gareth_L

Are we using the password you supplied or should i change it?

Reset password, attempted log in to site all good, clicked to go to email and same error:

Your mailbox is unavailable.

Back to you Gareth

Hi m00g

I will send you a private message 

Gareth_L

Yet again a call from FRONTLINE asking if the issue is fixed, when she went through security she then said "Oh yes, i can see its not fixed."

Why do your support team call when they know already its not fixed?? If they are able to attempt to access the box then surely the call is absolutely pointless?

I tried myself yesterday after i was asked to, i asked whether i should change the password or leave it , had i waited for an answer to the last part then i would still be waiting for the go ahead to change the password in order to attempt  a fix... OVER 24 HOURS.

So again, I ask you to stand up and admit defeat, I offered a solution where at YOUR SERVER level you DISCONNECT all devices that have accessed the email historically... has this been done?? The advice i was given was that I COULD DO THAT with the three dots at the top of the webpage, yes that could work IF I WAS ALBE TO ACCESS THE EMAIL BOX.

I am tired and fed up of the lack of skill being shown by IT 2nd LINE or whoever it is that is looking at this issue.

On another note, when are you fully disabling ALL emails that are NOT virginmedia.com, as all i see on these forums now is users not being able to access any emails that are not virginmedia.com???

Still waiting, feeling a little left out as i had no call today rofl

Tried changing password AGAIN and now the secondary account that is at fault cannot even log in to the website.

Great job VM youve broken it completely.

Can now finally log in to website as secondary user but.............same old same old...

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

liz30538
Superfast

Offshore teams are appalling They cannot understand what you are asking and I cannot understand what they are saying Finally got my email fixed after about 3 hours on the phone being put through to different departments. Was given a temporary password to use by one of their offshore team members, and told it would be easy to change I Was it h… When I input the temporary password I got a message saying ‘word not allowed’

Had to phone back and luckily got an advisor with a bit of sense He talked me through what to do on my iPhone and the password was changed. Then I had to do it on my outlook app and finally getting emails on the VM server.

VM really need to bring back customer service to the UK

They do but they will not.

Every opportunity I get I tell VM about their appalling offshore teams. I feel every one with issues about them should be doing the same thing Maybe if they get enough complaints they will do something about it Or is it to allow Richard Branson money to experiment with space travel, which he probably wouldn’t have if he was paying decent wages for UK call centres as opposed to India, the Philippines and wherever else the offshore teams are based

VM prices do not take account of loyalty which they should I am totally fed up with ringing the Retention team to try and get a better deal If when you ring them you get an auto voice offering a discount, accept it as if you don’t and ring back it will not be offered again I found this out the hard way last time and the service advisor untruthfully told me it would still be there You really can’t believe much of what they tell you

Good luck with your case I ended up taking them to the ombudsman over their blacklist cap and asked for and got compensation You should do the same