cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop

m00g
Superfast

Can you please ask  OFFSHORE support to stop calling DAILY to ask me if A) I have fixed the email issue or B) if they have fixed it.

It isnt, it hasnt worked for three weeks and seeing as they escalate each and every time they call. why am i NOT getting calls from your CEO, surely the escalation has hit that desk by now 😕

69 REPLIES 69

@m00g wrote:

snip...

Is this just another example of VM trying to hide their inability to deliver good customer service by hiding the issue under the carpet??

Well some people might well think that, I, of course, couldn't possibly comment. Alternatively it might just be crass incompetence, who can say?

Incompetence fits the bill, but with the amount of people that have been involved in attempting to fix surely they cant all be incompetent..... or....

LOL is it now VIM? oh thats a cleaning solution or..... Virgin Incompetent Media

Not necessaily that the people themselves are incompetent, mostly the forum staff here have proven to be anything other, however the system itself ......?

The whole system from first dialling the number to then hanging up is broken, emails sent to locked accounts, text messages sent for you to "find the answers to your problems" which in this case solve nothing, to having to repeat the same story every time you call in to then be asked about WiFi when you dont use their WiFi.

VM really need to look at the way they deal with users issues AND bring the call centres home so that we can understand them and they can understand us.

But yea for the most part the forum team do better, just seems to take longer.

Again, update please on ticket number P010988841 oh wait, offshore support closed it DOH!!

Why, after eight weeks now, is the email box not working?

Is there a lot of head scratching going on?

Bring back Edward Aresto, he was like a dog with a bone and would never leave a customer high and dry like this. We need more like him right now.

Morning m00g

I may have a work around to fix this issue 

I would need your permission to access your webmail with a change of password 

Gareth_L

Gareth feel free to do whatever is required, but please can we preserve the content of the email box as that may turn out to be very important.

Update please.

I have lost access to my Blueyonder primary email acc now so I truly hope you havent broken it completely.

Gareth has put in a work around but from a privacy point of view this cannot be a long term solution.

Can we please continue to work out the issue with the secondary email box please and can i have a Ticket Number and Fix date.

Also the password that was applied to enable Gareth to do the workaround, can i change that?? Or will that cause further problems?? Im happy to leave the current pass but again this cannot be a permanent solution for security purposes.

Thank you.

Update??

I got a missed call from 2nd line IT support, asking if there was still an issue against the ticket i had open. Still waiting for the ticket number from you and a fix date.

I tried the email that is affected again today, changed password, waitied thirty minutes and NO, NO direct access to the account in question.

This has now been rattling on for eight weeks. If you cannot fix it then please have the good grace to say you cannot, instead of me hanging around getting pointless phone calls from a support team who cannot support or fix the issue.