Menu
janrek
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please remove eMail address: ntlworld from server

My wife and I have been a customer of VirginMedia for many years but we changed supplier of our on-line services earlier this year. Since then I have also had to update Windows to Win10 only to find that Window Live Mail was no longer supported. My wife was not affected as she had always used HotMail. This forced my change from the ntlworld eMail address to a new one. We both now use Hotmail.
Since the change I have been receiving tens to hundreds of eMails a week from contacts who were not aware of my change. This was OK except that I could not reply to any of them which suggests to me the server still sees me as a user but only for incoming mail.
Can you please advise how I (or anyone in VirginMedia) can delete my old address. The old address is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please remove eMail address: ntlworld from server

Good Afternoon janrek,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see tat you've been having issues with a former E-Mail account, I'll be happy to have this removed for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
janrek
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please remove eMail address: ntlworld from server

Hello again David.
Sorry it's taken so long for me to get round to sorting this out.
The problem is finding the original account and sign in info for myself or my wife to pursue this issue.
Would you kindly re-send the private message as I can not see it from this page now. Just to remind you that we closed our VirginMedia account late in 2019.
I will then provide all the info you need - but I may need your help finding it again!
Many thanks
Jan Rek
0 Kudos