Menu
marcus986
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please delete my virgin.net email address

High

I havent been able to log in for months but people are still sending email to me. Please deleted my address.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please delete my virgin.net email address

Hi marcus986.  I have had a look at your other 5 posts since March 2020 - where no one has really answered you or offered to assist!  I can't work out if you are an existing VM broadband customer?

So before getting the email address and mailbox deleted - can you answer some questions.  It will assist the VM Forum Team when they get to this thread.

• Is the email address still valid when using the resource at https://mailtester.com
  • Are you a current VM broadband customer?
  • Is the virgin.net address linked to your billing account?  It would show on the my profile page or manage accounts tab (see photos).
  • Can you log into your billing account?
  • Are you trying to access VM webmail?
  • Or using an email client?  Which client?
  • What error message do you get?  You can post a picture of the screen, but obscure any personal details.
  • Have you tried anything to fix it?
  • Have you changed (or tried to change) your billing or email password?

Best wishes!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
marcus986
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, in response:

• Is the email address still valid when using the resource at https://mailtester.com - YES
  • Are you a current VM broadband customer? - NO
  • Is the virgin.net address linked to your billing account?  It would show on the my profile page or manage accounts tab (see photos). - NO
  • Can you log into your billing account? - NO
  • Are you trying to access VM webmail? - YES
  • Or using an email client?  Which client? NO
  • What error message do you get?  You can post a picture of the screen, but obscure any personal details.- Your mailbox is not available at the moment.
  • Have you tried anything to fix it? - NO
  • Have you changed (or tried to change) your billing or email password? - NO
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey marcus986,

If you longer have an active account with us your email address should have been deleted after 90 days but sometimes they can slip the net and remain active.

I will send over a private message so that we can confirm the details of the email address that you wish to delete and I can arrange that with our IT team.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos