Password

Mal2
Joining in

I want to find my password for my blueyonder email as I want to change it 

12 REPLIES 12

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Provided that the email address concerned is linked to your current VM broadband account you should be able to use the 'forgotten password' route to set a new password.

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

If no security answers have been set for the email address concerned then you will need to call in for support and select technical issues> email

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Mal2 👋 welcome back to community! Thanks for posting. 

As the community have advised you can reset the password yourself via the forgotten password process 👉 Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media

Let us know how you get on as we can also do this manually from our side if needed - we would just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details first. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Thank you all for your reply’s I have reset my password and can access email on virgin media site bur for some reasons still don’t 

get them on my iPhone or  ipad ? 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you updated the mail apps on your iPhone and iPad with the new password?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi Graham 

thank you for your reply, I have but for some odd reason if I send myself an email to my blueyonder account it shows up in my other 

accounts inbox! 

I don’t use the blueyonder account for sending emails now but it’s registered with so many sites I still need to access incomings 

regards

marie 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Mal2 That makes me wonder if you have set up a filter in the VM blueyonder email account to divert incoming mail to your other email address.

You can check this via the webmail settings page > email> filter rules 

Help again 

thanks I will try that 

Keep us up to date with how this goes and if it helps Mal2.

Rob

Will do thank you haven’t had time to look yet