Menu
Alycats
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Password

My FB got hacked so I had to change passwords for various sites/apps including virginmedia. Since then I am frequently getting messages to say I need to enter my password. I am obviously worried about phishing now so not sure what is real and what isn't. Tonight my ordinary email app is asking for my password when I go on it  (says there was a problem signing in and to enter my password)but I can go through Outlook and it is fine. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Password

What happens if you try to access the email account via VM webmail? https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Have you tried changing the account password?

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos