cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset failing

Christina05
Tuning in

Couldn't remember password for my virgin.net email, always get message problem registering new password.  Tried using a private window with same result.  Can't access my email account.  Please can someone help me?

6 REPLIES 6

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christina05 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 🤗.

Sorry to see you are not able to register for a new password ☹.

Do you have a screen shot of what appears when you try to register a new password?

Are you trying this through the app or on the actual web page?

Let us know we want to help. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you for replying.  I am attaching a screenshot.  First of all I was attempting to link my virgin net email to the email app on my recently purchased mobile.  Then I tried on the Firefox app on my phone.  Before I tried to change my password I could access my emails via my virgin media on Firefox on a home laptop.

Please let me know if you need any more detail.  I do now know my last password, but that was confirmed to me after I had tried to reset it.

Thank you for looking into this for me.

Christina

Screenshot_20230927-193817_Firefox.jpg

Hi again

I would really appreciate being able to access my email account.  I do understand, though, that many other people have issues.  This account has been linked to our virgin media package, so I can receive invoices, and I don't know if that is complicating matters?

Kind regards

Christina

Sorry to hear the password reset if failing, I will send you a PM to see if we can do it if not we can raise an IT ticket for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew

Thank you for looking into this for me.  I have replied to your private message.  Hoping you can sort it out for me.

Fingers crossed

Christina

No problem at all, glad we are on the right steps to getting this fixed. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?