Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Password reset and redirect Emails

Hi 2 questions if I may:

1. can anyone tell me how I can change my password on my ntlworld account if I am not the VM account holder (that’s hubby’s address) Can I access it as webmail?
2. Can I put a redirect on my ntlworld account and how?

Have access to email via iPhone but now won’t let me connect via iPad..... driving me round the bend! 😔

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Password reset and redirect Emails

@Nixrockin wrote:

Hi 2 questions if I may:

1. can anyone tell me how I can change my password on my ntlworld account if I am not the VM account holder (that’s hubby’s address) Can I access it as webmail?
2. Can I put a redirect on my ntlworld account and how?

Have access to email via iPhone but now won’t let me connect via iPad..... driving me round the bend! 😔

There are two ways to get the password changed.

Ask your husband as the primary account holder to change the password on the secondary account that you use for you, or sign into My Virgin Media with your secondary account details and change the password yourself.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

You can set autoforward on your email account when signed into it in VM webmail  https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ by going through the settings >email >autoforward

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham Thanks!

ive managed to get in and got to email settings but doesn’t have an option for auto forward?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Found it (via laptop rather than phone)

thank you so much for your help your a ️ 

0 Kudos