Menu
kappa210
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Password Issue accessing email and main account

Last Tuesday 26th my mobile devices would not sync with my email account, asking for my password which it would no recognize. I came home to my Pc and found I could not login to my email or my Virgin media account, again did not recognize password. After TWO HOURS waiting on the telephone a young lady in Technical could not tell me what had caused this issue but reset my password, i input a new one and hey presto all working fine, until this morning! Tried to access my email on my phone and my ipad, same problem again, both reporting not recognizing my password. I am loathed to waste another evening sitting on the end of a phone..........any help or advice greatly received. Thank you

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Password Issue accessing email and main account

HI @kappa210

Thanks for posting and apologies for the email issues. Can you send me a screenshot of the error message you're getting please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
boothy99
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Possibly, it's "just" been fixed ?

Anyone still having issues?

0 Kudos
kappa210
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me John,

I have been on the road for the past couple of hours, I have just checked and my email is now syncing to my phone and I have received some email's. So unfortunately I now have no error message.

Do you know if the F008774076 issue has been resolved? I know it sounds strange but my problems arise every Tuesday? and have done for the past four weeks,,, I am just waiting for it to happen again this afternoon!

Regards, Clive.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Clive

Thanks for coming back to me.

I can see the ticket number is closed as fixed 🙂

Keep me posted if you get any further issues

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos