Attempting to log in to my virgin emails and OX App Suite appears on PC screen asking for user name & password. I have tried on various browsers, both normal and private but no good. Strange it does not happen when logging in on Amazon Kindle, only Windows 10 laptop (And before anyone asks yes this is totally up to date including drivers etc)
Also cleared cache, cookies etc.
What is it and more importantly how do you get rid of it?
Thanks for your link but want to know what VM has done and are doing to fix this.
One of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) may be able to raise that with the relevant technical team within VM. However, I would imagine those teams are running on much reduced numbers over the Christmas and New Year period. Certainly the Forum Team only have a few staff on duty each day this week. However one of them will catch up with this thread in the next day or so and contact you via this thread.
I don't know if you read my post in thread that @Andrew-G linked. As I said there:the Ox App Suite can often be resolved by using a Private window (Firefox) or Incognito Mode (Chrome) or an InPrivate browsing window (Edge) since using those means the browser will not use any cookies stored in the browser.
Also, this kind of problem has been cropping up intermittently for many years. I remember seeing it back when VM used the Google/Gmail based email service and it sometimes defaulted to the Gmail login page. Sadly (in my view) it requires a high level of optimism to expect VM are going to put a lot of effort into getting it sorted out at this stage but perhaps I'm too cynical about these things.
On a seperate issue i am unable to log into TV Go as the sign in is linked to username etc of emails.
I do not want to start installing or changing settings. Everything worked fine up until 1.30am this morning when I logged off!
I realise there will be reduced staffing around this time of the year much the same with nearly every other organisation. I have tried using 'Incognito/InPrivate' modes on browsers with limited success. Sometimes it works, normally it doesn't.