Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Outlook notifications on iPhone

For the last week or so I’ve been having issues with notifications for emails received on my iPhone using outlook. All updates available have been installed. Up to a week or so back if I received an email I would get an instant notification. Now I’m lucky if it turns up an hour or so later and I will end up getting duplicates of old notifications too.  Delving into settings there is no option for push notifications on my blueyonder email account but there is for my iCloud account. It seems the best setting I can use for my blueyonder account is to fetch every 15 minutes.

Has something changed which would cause this or is it something that I’ve unknowingly done?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outlook notifications on iPhone

Hi choccychef,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Are you still having issues with your emails on Outlook? Have you tried removing then re-installing the app?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outlook notifications on iPhone

Hi

Thanks for the response. I am still having issues and have now deleted and reinstalled the app.

Since doing this last night I have had only a couple of notifications in total and delayed by several hours. There have been 20+ emails that I would have expected notifications for.

Delving into settings there doesn't seem to be an option for push notifications on my blueyonder account. It is set to fetch every 15 minutes. I was sure push used to be an option, maybe i'm wrong but either way it doesn't seem to be fetching at 15 minute intervals either.

Is there anything else worth a try?

Thanks

Choccychef.

0 Kudos