Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outgoing server on ntlworld account

My ntlworld email has stopped working on my phone and my outlook 2016 account on my laptop.  I have checked all the settings and they are correct.  It was only a problem with sending, but now has stopped receiving as well.  It has been about 5 days since it last worked. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outgoing server on ntlworld account

@kefg01 wrote:

Any ideas?

Sorry you've given too little information for anyone to make any meaningful suggestions. If you can give the answers to these 2  questions it would help  😉

1) What error messages are you seeing when you try to send and receive email via the app on your phone and from Outlook on your laptop?

2) If you use your password and your ntlworld email address can you sign directly into your email account from here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  or if you cannot sign in successfully what error message do you get from the website?

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos