Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old redundant virgin.net email address issues

Please help.

I have not been a Virgin Media customer since July 2015.

My old virgin.net email address needs to be deleted completely as I am having mass spam generated from it.

Many Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Old redundant virgin.net email address issues

Thank you for creating your own post on this topic with all the details required to get started!

Deleting it is not something you can do yourself, as you can't access the account.  The Forum Team can get it escalated to email provisioning when they reach this post.

They will send you a private message to get the email address and pass security, then raise a ticket.  When they are done, run the address through mailtester.com to verify it is permanently deleted.  If not, come back and try again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old redundant virgin.net email address issues

Thank you for your post Dlg10 and welcome to our community.

To remove this email address if it hasn't been automatically deleted by the system after 90 days we would need to send a request to our IT team.

For us to do this I'm going to send you a private message with some security questions, if you can please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos