cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old ntlworld email

Tracey_h_72
Joining in

Hi

I am trying to access an old ntlworld email that I cannot remember the password to!

The email is not with my current virgin media account as that is in my married name and the old email is linked to my old account...probably been 12 years.

I am just trying to access something that is linked to my old email address...any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you can recall the security question answer set for the email account then try resetting the password from here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media. Should that fail then regrettably it is likely the only option available to the forum team will be to help with the account's permanent deletion.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you can recall the security question answer set for the email account then try resetting the password from here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media. Should that fail then regrettably it is likely the only option available to the forum team will be to help with the account's permanent deletion.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Tracey_h_72 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

用心棒 is right about the email, thanks as always for your help.

I will PM you to see if there is anything we can do.

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tracey_h_72 

Thanks for joining me on PM. I am sorry again that it turned out as we feared, we've requested IT to go ahead and delete this for you now.

If you do ever need anything, please pop back to our community.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I will do and, thank you for your time 🙂

Warm regards, Tracey 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tracey_h_72 

Thanks for your response

Do be sure to be back in touch if you ever require any further assistance 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs