cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old ntlworld email is still active and I need it closed down

Moodyblue2023
Joining in

I was with VM but I have since changed providers. I had an Ntlworld email address that I can no longer access. However I am told that it is still showing as active, despite it being well over 2 years since I left. I need this email address to be closed down completely so that Amazon can see the emails are bouncing back as they won't change my email address on my account otherwise. How do I get the account completely shut down?

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Moodyblue2023 The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

They will respond here and then contact you via Private message to take this further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Moodyblue2023 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel