cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old ntl emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin please can you completely erase our old ntlworld email accounts after my sons was hacked.  We were told they would be deleted after 90 days of leaving you but have discovered they are still active. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Virgin - please could you permanently delete our old ntlworld email accounts after my sons was hacked (he contacted you and his has been deleted). We were told when we left Virgin they would be deleted in 90 days - 2yrs + and they are still active! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that your old NTL World email was hacked! 

You can take a look at our Security page for more information about this issue. However, I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you and have the old email deleted.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad that I've been able to assist with your issue and have this problem resolved for you! 🙂

If there's anything else we can do going forward, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs