Menu
slimmy50
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old ntl email delete

I am a Virgin Media customer and have been with them for 20 years, i have an ntl email which is blocked, it isn't sending email out, i'd like to delete this email having moved to Gmail, very painful updating all my contact details on all of the websites i am a member on etc thus changing contact details / email from ntl to gmail.

Can someone help me delete my old email address please?

Also, if i may i'd like to ask, my son has a virginmedia email under my account, if my ntl email is deleted will it effect or impact his email in any way please?

Hope someone can help - many thanks

0 Kudos
slimmy50
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old ntl email delete

Wow! 68 views and no reply's?

Anyone have any idea's please?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old ntl email delete

Hi slimmy50,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum, I'm very sorry for our delayed response.

I appreciate that you are looking to get your email address deleted, however as you mentioned that the account is blocked, is that something you'd want some help with? We'd be happy to look into this for you.

However if you would just like the account deleting, can you please confirm if the email address in question is the primary registered email address on your account? If so, I'm afraid that we cannot delete the primary email address on the account.

In answer to your second question - if we were to delete your email address, this would not affect the other email addresses attached to your account.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos