cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old emails not syncing

SamJane1987
Joining in

I have only received emails from the 19th June in Outlook. I know this is down to a problem and I have had emails stating that all old emails have been restored. When I log in online I can see all emails, but I am having trouble getting them to re sync to Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this as it is getting quite frustrating that I only have emails from 19th June and accessing the website isn't my easiest option. I have tried deleting my account on Outlook to start again, but this didn't work either. It is like there is a block starting on the 19th June. I have some emails before the 19th June that I am going to need soon as they are tickets and I have no way of retrieving them unless going on the website - don't have a printer and phone doesn't have the emails as I deleted them as I thought they would be in Outlook, now they are not.

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Samjane1987, thanks for posting on our help forums.

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs