Menu
TinaWitcomb
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old email

I am a previous Virgin Media customer.  I urgently need to print an old email from October 2019.  The email is required for use in a court of law.  I can view the email preview, and when selected, the email body 'flashes up' briefly for half a second.  This shows the email is still there, however due to the email disappearing again so suddenly, I am unable to read or print the email.

How can I access the body of this email?

Thank you in advance

Tina

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old email

How are you previewing the email: webmail or email client?

NB be aware if more that 90 days have passed since termination of your broadband service with Virgin Media then the email addresses linked to it could be deleted at anytime.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old email

Hi @TinaWitcomb,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. Sorry to hear of the dilemma you are currently in when accessing your old email.

Have you had any luck since your post yesterday? If not are you able to clarify how and where you are accessing the email preview and we can do our best to advise.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos