cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old email addresses

trad74
Joining in

Like many previous comments in this forum, I no longer have a Virgin Media account, but my old email addresses have never been deleted.

They have now been hacked or used in some way as I am receiving messages related to them.

Can someone please contact me urgently in order to get these old email addresses permanently removed.  

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick9
Tuning in

Hi,

I have just deleted one of my old VM email addresses. Here's how I did it.

• Sign in to "My Virgin Media"
  • Click on the 3 lines (top left) and select "Account settings"
  • Select "Account Details"
  • Near the bottom click on the link "Manage other My Virgin Media Accounts"
  • You should be able to see all your emails accounts and have the option to delete any.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for trying to help, but how do I sign into Virgin Media if I no longer have an account?

I am hoping that someone from Virgin will contact me to get this problem resolved.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @trad74,

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email being hacked, you can report this to us via our website here, this will flag it through our system to have this investigated for you.

Joe

He wants to delete his email account, not take a run down a rabbit hole.

Just saying..

The page you send him to suggest he tries to get help on the forum.

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.
Most things I say I make up and sometimes it's useful, don't be mean if it's wrong.
I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @trad74,

What I can do for you to look into getting this email deleted for you is pull you in for a quick private message to confirm a few details, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe