Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Old email address hacked

Hello. I'm no longer a customer but my old email address was still active. I have had various emails from hackers saying they have my email and password. I understand that this is not Virgins fault but a third party site. However, they have now changed my password and I can no longer access my emails at all. I spent an hour on the phone to someone in Virgin yesterday only to be told they couldn't do anything about it. I just wanted the email address to be blocked or deleted. This is causing me so much stress. Luckily I have a secondary email address which I managed to transfer most of my accounts to but the thought that they now have total control and can access past emails which will have my personal details on terrifies me. Can anyone help get my old email deleted please?

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old email address hacked

Hi, ZD66

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry for the email issue. I'll be able to arrange for it to be deleted with our IT team. I'll send you a quick PM now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos