Menu
farthingate
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Old email account

I had an old ntlworld.com email account. When I left VM (sorry) I was told that the account would be deleted after x days. I transferred as much traffic over to my new gmail address as I could but predictably one or two important messages are lingering in an account that I now can't access. My access was denied a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any chance I can get back into that account or is it gone for good?

Thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old email account

It's gone for good. VM will not give you access. You aren't a customer. VM can ensure that the account is properly put to sleep so wait here for a VM Forum Team member of staff to drop by and discuss this with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi farthingate,

Thank your for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you aren't able to access your Email address.

I have tried to locate your old account with the details we have but was unable, as you are no longer a customer the only thing we can do is permanently delete the email address.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
farthingate
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thanks for the message

I'm intrigued! What details do you have for me as I did not give any in my post

Thanks

Andrew

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Andrew.

Thanks for coming back to us. My colleague would have found it from the forum details provided 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos