Menu
Rachael_B
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Old email account compromised

Having left Virgin Media last year my ntlworld email account should have closed but it is being used to send spam to others and I’m concerned it is compromised. I can’t log into it. Please help! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Old email account compromised

vm staff can arrange to have the email address deleted. It will take them a few days to get to the thread. Keep checking back for a reply
0 Kudos
Rachael_B
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Rachael_B
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It has been 3 weeks since I posted this and I’ve not had a reply from VM staff. Are they just extra busy at the moment or do you think I’ve been overlooked?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Rachael_B wrote:

It has been 3 weeks since I posted this and I’ve not had a reply from VM staff. Are they just extra busy at the moment or do you think I’ve been overlooked?

They are extra busy at the moment, but response times are running at 7 to 10 days.  As you have been waiting much longer I will escalate this to the VM Forum Team so that it gets added to their priority queue.

I will also move this thread to the email forum as that is the most appropriate area.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Rachael_B 

Really sorry for the delay in responding to you. 

We can defiantly get this email address closed for you.  So that I can get some additional information, I am going to need to drop you a PM, Keep you eye on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M