cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old blueyonder email

Spurry5661
On our wavelength

I have just discovered that I have been paying an old insurance premium for  a number of years  which I was unaware of,I have rang them and apparently the emails they have sent have been going to my old blueyonder email address which I haven't accessed for many years.I realise this a long shot but is there anyway I can retrieve that account?, I know the email address but not the password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider trying the Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media route first. Should that fail then wait for the forum team to respond to see what, if any, help they can offer; be aware it maybe limited to completing the email account deletion process that should have occurred 90 days after broadband service was terminated.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider trying the Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media route first. Should that fail then wait for the forum team to respond to see what, if any, help they can offer; be aware it maybe limited to completing the email account deletion process that should have occurred 90 days after broadband service was terminated.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Spurry5661
On our wavelength

I've tried the reset password option but it only refers to my current virginmedia email not the old Blueyonder one.Thanks anyway

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you entered your blueyonder.co.uk email address?

Can you Login to My Virgin Media | Virgin Media using the account holder authentication credentials and select Account settings > Account details > Manage other My Virgin Media accounts. Is your blueyonder.co.uk email address listed  there?

No it's not unfortunately think it must be at least 8-9 years since i used it and I left VM(Telewest) and came back since

Hey Spurry5661, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Normally an email address is deleted within 90 days of you leaving us, if you come back to us a few years later this email wouldn't be linked its most likely still deleted.

What happens if you go down the forget password route of it does anything happen? Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?